“Wow! That was what one can definitely cherish as a mind blowing experience.”
Did you ever say these words when you were at some place as a customer? or What did you like the most? or may be let’s talk about what made you go all those miles driving the second and third time again just because of the customer service?
Today, let’s start with one of these pointers that could be our hearty choices as these ones should ideally express the best customer service.
If you are still wondering why customer service, then let me enlighten you stating that it is customer service that gets business running be it any industry.
Here comes the first point from the list to start driving excellence:
Know Your Customer:
To ensure that you are the right person to be contacted, you must know about your customer mostly about his likes and dislikes. The best customer service experience can be attained by your customers only if you know what he has to say or ask you even before he says “I have a question!”
In ideal conditions this is possible if you did your homework about the customer and have listed down all his trends of buying; be it the brand of his belongings.
You must know that there is no point forcing a product of 100$ to the customer who says “I need that ranges from 5-20$”. If you are doing so, you are hurting his feelings somewhere and wasting your and his time.
You must not just focus on your requirements when dealing with the customer like meeting your targets as it is the month end.
Well! There is another set of customer service done over telephonic conversations and you might be imagining now about how irritating it gets when you get those unwanted calls every day to just sell some products like credit cards or loans and even travel offers.
Even if we buy one of these as we were actually in need at that moment when they called, we can stay rest assured that we would not get what was promised to us during our journey of this deal.
You know why does it happen, that we do not get a goodcustomer service experience? It is because they never ask us the right questions and thus we land up buying a wrong product that does not suit us at all.
So for all those people associated with customer service, I must say, “be sure of your customer’s needs.”
To ensure best customer service experience for your customers you must understand their needs.
One very important thought that comes to my mind is, “you must be aware of what is the profile of your customer”. Cause we don’t want dealing with the wrong people and break our existing business quality.
Tips for Best Customer Service:
1. Always meet the customer with a smile.
2. Listen to your customer before you present any product.
3. Dress properly to ensure quality business.
4. Don’t try to get personal with the customer if you have not met them before.
5. Prepare for the worst and don’t let any emotion drive you crazy.
6. Always be good to customers.
7. Never judge a customer by the dress and decide your enthusiasm of selling a product
8. Let customers learn about you and your achievements
9. Ensure that you build a good rapport with the customer to ensure further ears from him during your conversation
10. Learn great skills to be acquired as a sales person from your fellow employee.
11. If the customer requests for something try doing everything that will let you say a “YES”
12. For Management: Remember that the way you treat your sales people would they treat the customers
13. Ensure that every customer service associate is trained well to handle a irate customer
14. Ask for feedback about the company and the product as yourcustomers feel important that you value their thoughts.
Keep learning more on winning dimensions with facts of successful people in our training programs to get wider vision on amazing customer service experience by handling difficult conversations with leadership qualities.
To keep learning more of these essentials please keep visiting us and see you in our training programs.