Say Hi to Weight Loss Diet Plan!
Through with the long tiring days of diet plan for weight loss and working out and still not able to find the ultimate solution for weight loss diet, then you must start reading this plan cause this works wonders if followed strictly.
After many requests coming into my mailbox, I am writing this article only for all you guys who are willing to take up a total change in their diet.
Following this diet can not just make wonders for you, but also help others around you to get motivated by looking at the changes that you will go through.
Trust me people, when I started this weight loss diet plan I never thought that I will get so fit that I would not have to visit doctors anymore for silly issues like gastric, bowel movement issues, acidity, headache, weakness, blackouts and many more.
So, without further delaying, I present you all the amazing weight loss diet plan which is healthy for your health. You don’t have to starve your body by not eating. Rather you get to eat new and fresh food every day.
Just make sure you do follow the calorie intake calculation first to select the right amount of CALORIE TARGET for yourself:
1. Consider your Current Weight in Pounds multiplied by 11 = Basic Caloric Intake
Note: Here is a link to Kg to Pound Converter.
2. Take the above result of “Basic caloric intake” and add 400 = Calorie needed
3. Take the above result of “Calorie needed” and subtract 750 = THIS IS YOUR CALORIE TARGET
Now, you check the below-mentioned chart that is applicable for your calorie target that you just calculated.
This helps you get the right amount of food for you and get the best results following the weight loss diet plan.
I follow the 1200 calorie intake column for a days consumption.
So, I will make sure that I prepare 3 green tiffins, 2 brown tiffins, 4 red tiffins, 2 grey, 1 amber and lastly 1 blue tiffin for myself. And this is as I workout for 1 hour daily (HIIT –>High Intensity Interval Training.)
1. For those who cannot workout but still want to follow this plan, can reduce the portion size of red and grey tiffins by half the size mentioned in the table.
2. For example, if its written 2 against grey (as required as per your caloric intake target) then reduce it to 1.
If you are wondering, what would be the size of portions in these different colored tiffins then refer below details carefully:
1 GREEN and 1 BROWN TIFFIN = TWO CUPS each
1 RED TIFFIN = 6 INCHES
1 GREY TIFFIN = 3 OUNCES
1 AMBER TIFFIN = 1 CUP
1 BLUE TIFFIN = 1/2 CUP
Now, if you are sure of the above details you need to understand what food item goes in these different colored tiffins:
1. Wherever, it is mentioned “cooked“, you must make sure that the food items are cooked by boiling, roasting or on grilled without any kind of oil.
2. Also, if you feel like mixing the food items from different tiffins you can as long as you stick to the portion size indicated in the table per color.
3. For seasoning use lime juice, pepper, chilli flakes, and very little salt (only if you can’t do without it).
Following all this, I am sure you can see changes in your weight loss journey as this diet detoxifies your body too.
Make sure you live to eat good.
In addition to this weight loss diet plan, I will share with you few recipes of refreshing drinks that you can easily prepare at home. So, keep following my articles for living a healthy lifestyle.
And yes, you are allowed to cheat for one day in a week. But, that does not mean you eat 100% junk food and oily food.
Restrict yourself as much as you can; as this is about your health and I am very sure that you would not want to spend money at the doctors office more than spending on good and healthy food.
Make sure you drink 3-4 liters of water for amazing results.
Eat, Live and Stay Healthy. Follow my weight loss diet plan and do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comments. Take care.