That’s great! you are reading the second recipe for weight loss. Wow! you will learn to reduce belly fat effectively. How does cabbage help in weight loss?
Cabbage is a great choice when it comes to weight loss diet plan and when combined with a protein rich food like tofu (a soya product) it gives an additional benefit.
It’s a simple formula. Substitute cabbage for high calorie food and you will see how amazing it works as a filler for your stomach and how easily you lose weight.
Cabbage contains potassium that helps in removal of unwanted body fluids through diuresis.
It also contains boron which helps increase in bone calcium by preventing loss of estrogen.
This recipe is meant for serving two people. Get started!
CABBAGE WITH TOFU – ENJOY THIS FOR DINNER OR LUNCH
Cabbage – 250 gm
Tofu – 250 gm [one whole piece]
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Roasted Cumin Seed Powder – 1/2 tsp [freshly prepared at home]
Watermelon Seeds – 1 tbsp
Salt – Enough for your taste buds
Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Green chillies – 3 [chopped finely, remove seeds if you like it less spicy]
Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp [freshly prepared]
Olive Oil – 1/2 tsp
Remember: Good fats in olive oil will get converted to bad fat when heated for longer time
First: Get your Cabbage Ready:
1. Place whole cabbage in a pressure cooker with water so that the cabbage is half submerged
2. Close the mouth of the cooker with the lid of the cooker and let it boil under pressure
3. Cook in low heat for 10 minutes until you hear the whistles for 2-3 times
4. Once done, remove from heat
5. Take boiled whole cabbage and cut it into thin pieces and keep it aside
Do not throw the water after boiling cabbage as the broth is equally important for weight loss [you can use to cook other veggies]
Second: Get your Tofu Ready:
1. Cut 250 gm tofu into 1 by 1 inch sized pieces
2. Marinate the pieces of tofu with 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of lemon juice
3. Next, take a pan and roast tofu pieces in low flame
4. Wait until the pieces turn light golden brown in color
5. Remove tofu pieces in a plate
Third: Combine and Get Ready for the Finale:
1. Use the same pan or a fresh one to add 1/2 tsp of olive oil
2. Immediately add remaining 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste
3. Now, add green chillies
4. Stir once and add boiled and chopped cabbage
5. Stir for 1 minute
6. Add 1/2 tsp roasted and freshly ground cumin seed powder
7. Add 1 tbsp of watermelon seeds
8. Add 1/4 tsp of black pepper [skip this step if you don’t prefer the taste]
9. Stir for 2 minutes and add tofu
10. Now, remove from heat and add remaining 1/2 tsp of lemon juice on top
You can add any other veggie like boiled green peas too.
Your yummy and nutritious cabbage and tofu is ready to ensure a weight loss recipe specially for you. Maintain good diet every time you eat and this will certainly support your weight loss journey.
Get more weight loss recipes and know about health related facts from other articles shown in this page.
Best way to succeed in weight loss process is by learning what should be your calorie intake. You can also visit my You Tube channel “SUCCESS FITNESS HAPPINESS” to view videos on weight loss.